Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Spidey




So, I have posted a couple of pictures of Noah Red on my Facebook lately of Noah climbing on things. All things. It could really be my new project and I could make a book out of all the places he climbs on. My friend Nancy wrote that he was like a Baby Spiderman! It's totally true. Noah is happiest when he is perched high on something. The scariest moment was a few weeks ago when I was on the computer, John was in our bedroom, and Hope starts screaming because Noah is walking across our kitchen table! Scared the bejeezis out of me. Last night, he went and got Hope's stepstool, carried it into the kitchen, put it down right in front of the oven to climb up to the stove. Ok, maybe that should be the scariest! He was saying "Hot!Hot!" The stepstool has been put away indefinitely!
How much longer do you think it will be before he figures out how to climb out of his crib?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I cant believe how big he is now.. He is SOO precious..