Friday, June 06, 2008

Twinkies

I took Noah to be weighed on Tuesday. He was 8 lbs 12 oz!





On Wednesday night I gave them both a bath. Hope likes to pick out Noah's PJs. She found these blue ones and remembered that we had bought her some matching pink ones. She was so excited! Do you think she will still like to match her brother when she is about 13 years old? (Heather, I expect a comment from you here!) It was short lived, because she soon remembered that she doesn't like "feetsy weetsy" pjs because they make her hot!



Look at the love!









I love his little pouty face!





Look, I put him in his bed! Just for a picture, though! (Baby steps...)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, if Hope refuses to wear mathcing clothes when she gets older, I suggest you ground her and then throw away the clothes:). HA!!!!

Heather