Monday, April 23, 2007

Need a good laugh?

My driver's license has expired, so I have to re-take the driving tests. Yes, both the written and the actual driving part. I got a book today that is about 4 times as thick as when I first took it 13 years ago. All of my nightmares that I had as a teenager are back...there is going to be some guy riding in the car with me watching to see if I signal 100 ft before my turn, and making me parallel park...uuggghhh! To make matters worse, I am trying to get it done quickly because Hope and I are trying to go to Pennsylvania and DC with John next Thursday, and I have to have a license to get on the plane. Oh, and I have to get a new social security card before I can take the driving test because I never legally changed my name when John and I got married. Still, not done. I have to drive to the airport to get our marriage license out of the car that John took to the airport before I can go get a new social security card. There, did you get your comedy relief for the day? I am still waiting to find the humor in it myself, but Jennifer assures me it is funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have no idea the laughs you have given me over this one, "Ms. Hoover" (aka Ms. Dyer). Ha!

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Hmm...so, legally you're not even Jill Dyer?!?!? Wow! That could bring on years of therapy for Hope! Thanks for the laugh! I needed it today!