Monday, April 02, 2007

Glamorous

Ok, this is a little sad (or, as April said, Very Sad) but this morning Hope and I were driving to the church, and the song "Glamorous" came on. Hope starts belting out "G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S" She knew some words to the song, and could spell it out right along with Fergie. Very sad, she should be singing Twinkle, Twinkle, right? I guess it's time to switch to a more kid friendly radio station now that she is really paying attention!

Yesterday was our church Easter Egg Hunt, and today she had another Egg Hunt at school. She is a professional by now!

We went to Target today before I went to the gym (yes, me in the gym, shocking) when we were getting out of the car, Hope asked to bring her bunny. I told her we could leave the bunny in the car, and get bunny when we came out of Target. She was not having that. She fussed and whined that she wanted the bunny. I gave in (way to be strong, Jill) and got the bunny and handed it to her. She gave the bunny a big Hope squeeze, and said "It's okay, bunny. Mommy's sorry."



No comments: