Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter with the Dawsons







Holidays have been hard for us to be away from our family. My family has many, many holiday traditions, and this is the first year that I have had to miss several of those things. I was not looking forward to missing the annual Easter festivities (as we all know, John or I one have held the Best Egg title for a very long time in the annual Hoover/Sullivan Egg Decorating contest!) And, we always come out pretty well in the adult Easter Egg Hunt with money! And, I am not sure how they survived without my green bean casserole! (Ha! At least Heather brought the rolls, right? Surely she didn't forget again. Surely!)


We were so excited that the Dawson family invited us to spend Easter with them. We had a great time with some of our favorite Texans! The whole Dawson crew, Ms. Sharon, and of course, James the Butler. We had a great time with wonderful food, Hope's own private Easter Egg Hunt, (a Grown Up Egg Hunt too!), tons of Bubbles, and did I mention the outstanding food? They had so many special things just for Hope. James the Butler had Bunny Ears made for this occasion, they dyed tons of eggs for her hunt, and stuffed tons too with things that she loves, and Ms. Sharon brought her a puppy bubble blower toy that she loves! It was a great day!

No comments: