Sunday, April 22, 2007

Why Hope should always take a nap

Hope had a long day today, with only about a 5 minute nap. We started out early this morning by heading to the church. We had lunch at the church celebrating Consecration Sunday, where Hope said "I love this Party!" Then she ran errands with me for the program I had at church this afternoon. Then she hung out at her favorite place, Ms. April's house. We came home and played and watched "Planet Earth" on the discovery Chanel (if you haven't watched this, you should!) During dinner, she fell asleep which she hasn't done since she was a baby. I couldn't resist taking a picture!

There is a funny story behind this shirt, too. When I changed her into this after church, she looked at the shirt with disgust, and said "I don't like that shirt!" She already doesn't like her mom's fashion choices! (Mom, does this remind you of a disagreement we often had about a certain brown velour warm up suit you used to make me wear?)

No comments: