Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkins!

Even though we have moved back to the Dallas area, we are still about 45 minutes to an hour away from our friends here. The Walkers offered to come this way this weekend and go to a Pumpkin Patch near us. We were really excited to get to see them and spend some time hanging out. Life is a little different for all of us now since the last time we lived here! We went from a total of 5 to a total of 8, soon to be NINE when they soon bring home little Logan!

Sophie is a doll baby. And she has totally been camera trained! Look at how precious she is! Looks and smiles right on cue!

 Sadly, my children do this when the camera comes out...
 Let's look again...
Sophie...

 My Kiddos...
Why do they do that to me?! Ugh!
Noah and Sophie did love riding in the wagon together! Hope kept bringing pumpkins and loading the wagon. We had to limit the number of pumpkins or we would have been broke!
And finally, now for my new favorite picture... I love every single one of their expressions! Love it. Makes me giggle....

1 comment:

Walker Family said...

Love the pictures! I'm sure when it was just one, things were a lot smoother. We'll test that theory once Logan gets here.