Monday, October 18, 2010

One of my favorite things

When I was pregnant with Hope, my mom invested in a beautiful baptism gown in the hopes that many babies in our family would be baptized in the same gown. The gown was already gorgeous, but Mimi also added some special pearls to the gown as well. She also had an idea to embroider each baby's name and baptism date in white on the slip that goes under the gown. We also knew we wanted the fonts on each name to be different. For one, so it would be unique, but also so we didn't have to try to match the font on down the road! She just emailed me the picture of the gown with the latest addition to the gown...

So special to me. Emmy will be baptized this weekend surrounded by her friends and family. It will be such a special day!

2 comments:

pittle said...

Mimi is a treasure! She loves her family with a passion.

michele said...

What a beautiful idea!