- What's your favorite color? Blue and red
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy
- What do you do well? Hula Hoop
- What is something you like to do? Go to the cousins' house
- What is something you don't like to do? Leave the cousins' house
- What is something that makes you sad? When daddy goes on a trip
- What is your favorite food? Blueberries, strawberries, green beans and chocolate milk
- What is your favorite season? All of them
She also has to tell everyone her address and her telephone number, so there is a little pressure too! She knew it all.
We were also given a 1/4 sheet of posterboard to make a collage of Hope. I can't tell you how hard it was to sum up nearly 5 years of this precious girl's life on such a small place. Here is what I came up with:
Unfortunately, our star senior was out sick one day. The devestation that came at midnight Monday night when she was throwing up when she realized she was going to miss a day as star senior... Sadness. Luckily it was a short lived bug. Now, I am sick with a sinus infection. I can't talk either. I feel so yucky. I am not going to post the dates of our disney trip on the blog, but know that it is coming up in the near future, and we all need to be well! We have been dreaming of taking Hope to Disney World for her fifth birthday since she was born. I don't want sickness messing up our plans! Could we live in a sterile bubble until it's time to leave?