Thursday, March 05, 2009

Baby Doll

Posting from my phone again, so no pics. I am so ready to get my computer back.

Noah did not go to bed until 2 am last night. It was not fun. I thought I had him down at 730, but that lasted 20 minutes. Anyway, then he slept until 8 am, which was fabulous. He definitely felt better today. Not quite 100%, but much better than yesterday. I kept him home from school, and Hope wanted to stay home too. I let her pick out whatever she wanted to wear. She wore a rhinestone Mickey Mouse shirt, polka dot pants, purple socks and light up pink shoes that are 2 sizes too big. I took a shower, threw my hair in a ponytail and put on some black sweats and brown crocs just to run to the bank. After the bank, I decided to run into the mall and promised Hope some " Chikala" So we are in the mall when I realize that Hope and I are both dressed in clothes we never meant to be seen in. It was bad. I am a casual dresser anyway, so when I say it was bad, trust me, it was. But, did we leave? Nope.
Anyway, a girl about my age and her mom stopped us to tell me that Noah looks just like a Lee Middleton baby doll. As they are talking, I realize I know the girl, I cheered with her at the U of A. It was fun to see her, even if I did look like death. Now, the Lee Middleton doll thing was very sweet, but some of you also know that this creeped me out just a tad. Oh yes, there is a story there. One I cannot share on here, but ask and I will probably tell you. It's a classic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, I want to know about the story.. tell us about the Lee Middleton dolls...oh and by the way.. you should know that its a rule.. when you and your sweet gorgeous daughter go out looking bad, you're gonna see people you've not seen in a hundred years.. haha

-Samantha