Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Sickly Little Ones

I have a lot that I want to write to catch up, but I am up too late and need to go to bed. The babies have both been under the weather lately. I know this picture of Noah is sad, but if you look closely you can see what I think is the true cause of his grumpiness (on top of ear infection, cold, etc...) He is cutting 4 molars at once. OUCH. This picture is terrible quality, but I just love his profile.

I also love when he sits his little bum on his little (ok, huge!) feet.




A bath makes everything better.


How's that for the worst post ever? I promise to catch up soon. Very soon. We have had a lot going on!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh... i am so sick of sick kids. We have starter operation "get baby better".

Jen said...

Love the baby bum photo. So very cute.

Nicole said...

Man, that first pic of Noah says it all. Poor baby.